March 2 thru March 9, 2023
Third Annual NEDPG Spring Summit
NE DPG Spring Summit was a one-of-a-kind virtual event that delivered in incredible ways. Designed entirely by nutrition entrepreneurs for nutrition entrepreneurs! This year’s theme was Energize and it more than delivered. The Spring Summit Committee meticulously selected topics, content, and speakers to provide a well-rounded experience. Attendees definitely felt the energy of the event!
"Thank you. This was an exceptionally high quality conference. I’ve been to many virtual conferences in the past few years and this blows them out of the water, from the welcome box (I love my Stanley!) to the speakers/sessions, Whova platform, organization, and overall quality. How to make the world a better place? Simply put some dietitians in charge. I’m excited for next year. Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make this happen!"
"Attending the Spring summit was a game-changer for me as a busy mom running a full-time private practice; it was convenient, informative, and engaging, with a great mix of speakers and community chats. As someone who is always looking for ways to improve and grow my practice, this conference was exactly what I needed. I'm already looking forward to next year's event!"
"This was by far the best virtual conference I have ever attended!"
"I really enjoyed and got so much out of the 2023 NEDPG Spring Summit! The sessions provided engaging, tangible information on how to succeed in different entrepreneurial skills and the welcoming environment allowed me to make valuable connections, including with two awesome RDs who will be evidence-based references and quote providers for my upcoming article!"
"As a first time Spring Summit attendee and a new business owner, I really did not know what to expect. However, the NE DPG did a wonderful job coordinating the virtual conference (despite having attendees from many time zones around the world) and I found the Spring Summit to be a very valuable experience from the diversity of speakers and topics to the CEU and networking opportunities."
- Over 10 sessions with a mixture of 30-minute and 45-minute sessions with interactive Live Q&As
- Opportunities to meet and engage with other RDN entrepreneursVirtual networking event with breakout rooms for more engaging interactions
- Community boards to discuss all sorts of nutrition-related topics
- Chat boards during the Live Q&A sessions
- Flexibility to attend the event in real time or watch recorded sessions as your schedule allows
- Cost-effective event: CPEUs just over $4.00 each. Plus, no travel expenses.
- All attendees received a gorgeous printed Summit Program in the mail with gratitude journal, pen and tea bags.
Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on the latest details, including scholarship opportunities.