NE Webinars are a member benefit of Nutrition Entrepreneurs (NE) DPG. Most webinars are free to NE members. If a webinar is “Open Access”, then it is open to non-members as well. If you are not a member of NE, it is only $40 annually and you receive 18+CEUs annually free with your membership. More info on Joining NE.
The Power of Design
June 6, 2023 @ 1:00 pm EST
Speaker: Lauren Stewart
This webinar will go through tips on how to harness the power of branding and graphic design to strengthen your business; advice on what projects are practical to do yourself and what projects require professional help; suggested resources.
- Recognize the value of investing in thoughtful and well-executed design
- Identify the kinds of design projects a small business typically needs to get started
- Construct a list of resources
11.4.2 Adheres to advertising regulations and organizational policies.
11.4.1 Stays abreast of changing trends and technology in promotion, marketing and advertising products and services.
11.4.5 Collaborates with others to develop materials and messaging when required skills exceed ability levels.
2023 Global Wellness Trends
June 27, 2023 @ 1:00 pm EST
Speaker: Debbie Bellenger, MA
This webinar will highlight wellness trends which will showcase research on the latest consumer interests, corporate interest and other markets to highlight opportunities for the membership to provide education.
- Learn top 10 Wellness Trends in 2023
- Identify markets to provide nutrition education
- Learn innovative ways to market yourself to these markets who have interest in nutrition for better health
3.2.8 Challenges, encourages and supports others to take action to advance the profession.
3.3.3 Advocates for access to health and nutrition services.
4.2.1 Identifies potential or existing opportunities and challenges.