Ready to Write That Book?

• Ready to Write That Book?

Posted by Roberta Wennik on February 19, 2020 at 2:32 pm

Hi,

NE is a group of experts with so much to share, whether it be in private practice by doing one-on-one counseling or speaking to a group, allowing us to touch more people at one time.  Some of us are educators within academia.  Truth to be told, we’re all educators with a desire to help people.

One of the best ways to reach the maximum number of people is by writing a book.  I’ve written many books and can tell you the deep satisfaction both in the process of writing, as well as in knowing the number of people who are benefiting from my expertise.

As a published writer (both with mainstream publishers and self-publishing), I know what the entire experience is like –  from developing the book concept, to writing it, and to publishing it.  With that knowledge, I decided to become an editor to help others achieve that dream of getting their words, thoughts, and knowledge out into the world.

Whether you’re just starting to put your thoughts together or have already written the book, what I like to say at my company, Affordable Editing Services, is: “No author should be without an editor or coach.”  If you’re interested, contact me at http://www.affordableeditingservices.com, clicking on the Contact tab. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing how we can work together.

Roberta Schwartz Wennik, MS, RDN
    Advantage Diets – Lose weight according to your personality type.
    Affordable Editing Services – “No author should be without an editor and coach. Let us be yours!”
    Roberta Wennik replied 4 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.