Promote your business (products and services) on Dietitian Your Way for FREE!

• Promote your business (products and services) on Dietitian Your Way for FREE!

Posted by Leda Medina on October 16, 2023 at 9:27 pm

Hi NE Members,

My name is Leda Medina, founder of Dietitian Your Way and Editor for Ventures Nutrition Entrepreneurs Newsletter. I connected with many of you at FNCE this year and was excited to see many RDNs doing great things in their businesses and helping the communities around them.

Dietitian Your Way is an online directory for RDNs, similar to an Angie’s list, but for RDNs. I created Dietitian Your Way to have a centralized place to promote our services and digital products to the general population. If you have a private practice, a consulting business, a facebook group, or a course you’d like to sell or all of the above you can promote ALL of them on Dietitian Your Way.

Let’s make money! Let’s create demand for all that we have to offer as the food and nutrition experts that we are. The best part is that it is FREE.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Email me at admin@dietitianyourway.com or you can message me on IG: @dietitianyourway.

When we all root for each other, we all grow together! 😃

https://www.dietitianyourway.com/join

Leda Medina, RDN, LDN, CDCES
    Founder, Dietitian Your Way 
    Online Directory for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists
    Empowering Dietitians, Nourishing Communities
    admin@dietitianyourway.com

Leda Medina replied 6 months, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.