🚀 Free Masterclass May 27th: Get More Clients from Your Website 🚀

• 🚀 Free Masterclass May 27th: Get More Clients from Your Website 🚀

Posted by Whitney Bateson on May 23, 2021 at 11:28 am

Yes, it IS possible as a dietitian to have a website that literally books you clients while you sleep! Join me May 27th as I walk you through exactly what to do to get more clients from your website right away.

This class is for you if…

📈 You want to build a full, consistent practice working with your dream clients

🥇 You want to establish your brand as the go-to authority in your niche

💵 But you’re struggling to turn your website traffic (and marketing efforts) into clients and sales

In this class we’ll cover…

💻 Why Websites? Get a big “aha” when I show you WHY you need to focus on your website in order to grow your business.

💪 Winning Strategy: Learn my top 5 secrets for getting more clients from your website, and how to implement a winning website strategy.

💬 Live Q&A: You’ll get answers to all your burning branding and website questions so you can begin taking action and seeing results.

My branding and web design agency has helped dozens of RDs up their online game so they can confidently get more clients – and I want the same for you!

We’ll be going live from 11am-12pm ET on Thursday, May 27th. To grab your seat, visit whitneybateson.com/masterclass.

I can’t wait to see you there!

Whitney

Whitney Bateson MPH RD

Whitney Bateson Digital Strategy

p: 203-232-2139

e: whitney@whitneybateson.com

w: whitneybateson.com

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  LinkedIn  |  Book a Free Consult

Whitney Bateson replied 2 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.