Nutrition Entrepreneurs (NE) is a Dietetic Practice Group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Our mission is to help members achieve their professional and financial potential by providing the tools to build and maintain a successful nutrition-related business.
NE members are shaping the future of dietetics by pursuing innovative and creative ways of providing nutrition products and services to consumers, industry, media and businesses. Pursuing entrepreneurial endeavors is the goal that all NE members share.
We are comprised of CEOs, business owners, consultants, speakers, writers, chefs, educators, spokespersons and more. Members are typically dietitians or diet technicians who may:
- Provide professional nutrition consultations in private practice
- Write books, newsletters, magazine articles and blogs
- Implement nutrition programs for employee wellness programs
- Design nutrition software or nutrition education tools
- Speak professionally on wellness and nutrition topics
- Work with the media