Your Administrative Assistants, Nutrition Practice Management

• Your Administrative Assistants, Nutrition Practice Management

Posted by Stephen Dellacroce on January 7, 2019 at 10:30 am

Are you falling behind on billing?  Are you losing clients because your phones aren’t being answered?  Could you use the extra time in your week to see more PAYING clients?
    Hiring an assistant is expensive, from $15-40 PER HOUR.
    Have you considered hiring for certain services and only paying for what you use?

-Billing administration:  Need to follow up on denials and update your records? Pay on a project basis or $1.50 per unit billed
    -Insurance verification calls? $10 per call ($5 if combined with phone or billing services)
    -Credentialing? Pay less per contract than some of the large companies charge
    -Phone answering & scheduling?  Pay per minute instead of hourly
    -Marketing?  Join our new directory on Call4Nutrition.com

“I have been a dietitian for 15 years.  I love my colleagues.  Nothing makes me happier than seeing RDNs succeed in practice and in life.  This company was started with the mission to help RDNs grow their practice and become stress-free.”
    -Steve Della Croce

Schedule a call to learn how we can take the stress out of private practice: www.NutritionMGNT.com

Imagine having time to spend with your kids or go to yoga class!  Take your time back!  Get your life back!

You can’t do it all. Do what you do best. Let Nutrition Practice Management handle the rest!

Steve Della Croce, MS, RDN, CDN
    Nutrition Practice Management, LLC
    516-758-2052 X2
    http://www.NutritionMGNT.com
    Send me your insurance questions On Twitter @NutriPractMgmt

Stephen Dellacroce replied 5 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.