Take Two Crackers and Call Me in the Morning! surviving morning sickness

• Take Two Crackers and Call Me in the Morning! surviving morning sickness

Posted by Miriam Erick on June 1, 2019 at 11:19 am

This 100 pages book is just what queasy pregnant women, their families and their providers need to reduce the miseries of this age-old malady.

Complete with 38 cartoons, this book covers it all.. from nutrition, respect and debunks the audacious myth “it’s all in your head”.
    Written by a Registered Dietitian/nutritionist with over 37 years of caring for the antenatal clientele at world renowned Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Miriam Erick’s first book– No More Morning Sickness– broke ground in care for pregnant women in 1993, winning her the prestigious Pyramid Award by the New England chapter of the American Medical Writers’ Association in 1994. This achievement also resulted in Miriam being presented with an Award in Excellence by the American Dietetics Association Foundation also in 1994. Her book sold thousands of copies, healing women and their families world-wide improve their nutrition and pregnancy experiences as a result of her help.

Miriam expanded her works with the 2004 publication of “Managing Morning Sickness: a guide for pregnant women” by Bull Publishing, Boulder Co which is a classic resource. Available as both a paperback and an e-book, her newest resource, “Take Two Crackers and Call Me in the Morning!: will have international distribution via Ingram Spark. Miriam also plans to launch a line of “morning sickness get better” cards in late summer 2019 available as downloads free through her website- http://www.morningsickness.net

Miriam Erick is active in a number of professional organizations including the International Colloquium of Hyperemesis Gravidarum and will present posters at the 3rd annual conference in Amsterdam fall 2019.

Miriam Erick replied 4 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.