Is there still a group for book authors?

• Is there still a group for book authors?

Posted by Irene Berman-Levine on April 19, 2023 at 7:33 pm

Is there still a group for book authors? I used to find the yahoo group very valuable and would still love to interact with other authors. I FINALLY published on Amazon my workbook to help individuals identify and tackle their food behaviors. It is published only on Amazon and found by searching “Can You Be Alone with A Bowl of Chocolate?

It is an interactive workbook that dietitians can use with clients to help them identify positive and negative influences on their food choices, including the quantity consumed. I would LOVE to connect with other authors with specific questions. For example, there used to be a website just for dietitian authors that highlighted their books. Also facing the challenge that reviews on Amazon must be made by the account that purchased the book. My book is out for one week and so far have two great reviews but I was wondering how other authors obtained reviews.

Would love to hear from anyone with thoughts on spreading the news of the book availability. It’s clear you do not write books to generate much income. I wrote it as a way to provide useful information after over 40 years of nutrition counseling and teaching.

Irene Berman-Levine, PhD, RDN

Canyoubealonewithabowlofchocolate.com

Irene Berman-Levine replied 1 year ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Irene Berman-Levine

April 20, 2023 at 4:56 pm

This is Irene again. Just so you know, I have viewed many of the halfie hours and found them very helpful. But would like to know if there are active discussion groups of authors. Thank you.

Irene Berman-Levine

Drirenesnutritiontidbits@gmail.com Canyoubealonewithabowlofchocolate.com