IBS-Free FODMAP Toolkit for RDNs

• IBS-Free FODMAP Toolkit for RDNs

Posted by Patricia Catsos on September 21, 2018 at 6:13 pm

Get your IBS practice up and running now with this 56-page practice toolkit! Why spend weeks creating your own handouts from scratch when you can use tools that FODMAP expert Patsy Catsos has developed over 12 years of working with IBS patients? The IBS-Free FODMAP Practice Kit for RDNs pays for itself after just one visit with your first IBS patient! Last updated August 2018.

This edition of the IBS-Free FODMAP Practice Kit for RDNs matches the content in Patsy’s latest book, The IBS Elimination Diet and Cookbook (formerly IBS—Free at Last!).

Your purchase includes Patsy’s plans for a three-visit nutrition care plan for the FODMAP elimination and reintroduction process. NEW in this edition: Three well-developed options for the reintroduction of FODMAPs: plans A, B, and C. This allows you to further personalize patients’ diets, depending on their medical needs, symptom severity, and anxiety levels. It also includes thirty-four pages of reproducible patient handouts for you to choose from! Want to know more about what’s inside? See a preview of the complete Table of Contents and Introduction

Purchase

Patsy Catsos, MS, RDN, LD
    Cynthia Chandler replied 4 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Patricia Catsos

February 21, 2020 at 10:51 am

IBS-Free FODMAP Practice Kit for RDNs was updated again in October 2019.

Patsy Catsos, MS, RDN, LD
  • Cynthia Chandler

February 25, 2020 at 11:39 am

I am in the process of developing a private practice in Central Kentucky. It seems as if there is a market here and I am very interested in educating myself more on the FODMAP approach to nutrition.