FODMAPs and IBS: Beyond the Basics, May 2019, 4 workshop locations, 6CPEUs

• FODMAPs and IBS: Beyond the Basics, May 2019, 4 workshop locations, 6CPEUs

Posted by Patricia Catsos on March 1, 2019 at 10:59 am

Six-hour in-depth training on safe and effective implementation of FODMAP elimination diets. Develop your confidence, focus and clinical insight regarding FODMAPs, IBS and SIBO. The FODMAP approach is an evidence-based nutrition therapy which helps up to 85% of IBS patients get significant relief of symptoms. CDR pre-approved for 6 CPEUs. Four locations: Seattle (5/8/19), Sacramento (5/11/19), Los Angeles (5/15/19), San Diego (5/17/19).

Patsy Catsos, MS, RDN, LD
    Patricia Catsos replied 4 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Patricia Catsos

June 5, 2019 at 8:12 am

Please send me a message if you’ll like to receive my newsletter, with announcements about upcoming FODMAP CPEU opportunities. Thanks for your interest!

• Cynthia Chandler

January 15, 2020 at 3:22 pm

Hi Cathy. I am very interested in your training. I was thinking about driving to Tampa but I’m not sure that it’s going to work with my schedule.

Hi Cathy. I am very interested in your training. I was thinking about driving to Tampa but I’m not sure that it’s going to work with my schedule.

I live in Kentucky and wondering if you have any trainees in Nashville or Cincinnati area

• Patricia Catsos

January 16, 2020 at 2:09 pm

Hi Cynthia, my next workshop after Tampa will be in Chicago. May 6, 2020. I don’t have anything planned in the near future in Kentucky area. Thanks for your interest, hope to meet you at Tampa or Chicago.