Effective 1:1 Sales coaching for RDNs to grow your client base

• Effective 1:1 Sales coaching for RDNs to grow your client base

Posted by Lauren M Manaker on August 25, 2018 at 11:26 am

Do you know how to conduct a sales call to a potential referral source (like a doctor)? Do you know how to get doctors to talk to gig and take action by referring clients to your practice? Do you feel comfortable selling yourself? If you don’t, you are not alone. Dietitians do not get any formal training in sales during their internship. Sales is a necessary evil in private practice if you want to grow your referral base and client base.

I was a medical sales rep and national field sales trainer before I launched my private practice this year, and see first-hand how having selling skills can make or break your revenue stream. In two months, my referral base and new client stream went from “zero to sixty”. My years of formal training, workshop participation, and practice in the field has lead to sales being a breeze for me.

I am now offering 1:1 coaching for dietitians who are uncomfortable selling themselves to potential referrals or are not seeing the results they want. Check out http://www.NutritionNowCounseling.com/sales-coaching/ or email me at NutritionNowCounseling.com.

Lauren Manaker MS, RDN, LD, CLEC

Lauren Manaker MS, RDN, LD, CLEC
    Lauren M Manaker replied 5 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.