15 CPE PCOS Training Course for RDNs

• 15 CPE PCOS Training Course for RDNs

Posted by Angela Grassi on April 11, 2019 at 11:11 am

Enrollment is now open for my Online PCOS Training Course for RDNs! Approved for 15 CEUs, this self-paced course for RDNs pulls together all the information I have learned in my nearly 20 years of working (and living) with PCOS to make it the most up-to-date comprehensive source for nutrition education for PCOS.

Course Highlights:
    Lifetime access to 7 modules of PCOS throughout the different stages of the lifecycle with online video training and handouts

Emphasis on weight-inclusive/neutral approach

Education on 20 popular PCOS supplements: When to use and when to skip and how much to recommend

BONUS! Pocket PCOS Supplement Guide

20 Patient ready handouts to use in practice, including PCOS Nutrition Assessment, Progress Note, PCOS Intuitive Eating Scale and Lifestyle Log ($100 savings)

Actual case studies to apply to your practice

Additional resources and research articles to enhance learning

Continued hands-on support via access to secret Facebook group to discuss course content and answer client supervision questions

Approved for 15 continuing education credits
    This is a self-paced course, you can access it from anywhere at anytime! All attendees will have lifetime access to the course so when I do update a module or handout, you will be able to utilize it.

To see the entire course outline, click here https://pcosnutrition.com/trainingcourse/

Angela Grassi, MS, RDN, LDN

Founder, The PCOS Nutrition Center

14 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 204

Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

(484) 252-9028

Author, PCOS: The Dietitian’s Guide, 2nd edition, The PCOS Workbook: Your Guide to Complete Physical and Emotional Health and The PCOS Nutrition Center Cookbook

NEW! Online PCOS Training Course for RDNs!

Angela Grassi replied 4 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.